IP Rights (M) Sdn Bhd is a company which offers a comprehensive array of consultancy services in Intellectual Property. Helmed by Gameladha Nasiriffin bin Arifin, a lawyer by profession, the company has come a long way since its incorporation on 9th June 2009.
From serving only MIMOS when it first commenced operations, IP Rights now has an extended its services a list of corporate and government
linked clients ranging from Listed Companies to Universities and Ministries. IP Rights does not only wish to offer its services but also to nurture a long lasting business relationship with the hope of attaining a mutually satisfying and commercially beneficial association among its clients, existing or otherwise.
Despite its existing catalogue of clients, IP Rights is constantly making efforts to grow its business and to be in touch with the public at large with the hope of creating awareness on the importance of Intellectual Property and the significance of protecting it.
Our Vision :
Our vision is to become one of the country’s top Intellectual Property consultancy company
Our Mission :
To achieve our vision, we aspire to:
- Provide tailored and personalized service to our clients;
- Ensure that our opinion and advise meet the expectations and needs of our customers;
- Encourage and introduce the idea of Intellectual Property to the public;
- Disseminate updated information and news on Intellectual Property;
- Constantly seek new opportunities and clients